April 23, 2009

Lindsay Lohan talks split on "Ellen"

Per the National Ledger, Lindsay Lohan appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show to discuss tabloids and her recent (and very public!) split with DJ Samantha Ronson. According to the National Ledger, the young starlet would not "reveal what sparked the high profile breakup, but stressed that neither she nor Ronson cheated."

Per E! Online News,
LiLo acknowledges mistakes she may have made and is ready to focus on her career. "I feel like I want to get my career back in shape," she told Ellen.

But the TV appearance sparked more interest in her weight than her career:

  1. ral x
    ralx OMG..Lindsay Lohan is so [expletive] skinny :O
  2. the teenagers
    theteenagers watching lindsay lohan speaking and being serious or funny actually is so tragic makes me want to stop drinking etc
  3. TOMIKO WRIGHT
    MYSTIQUE66 i was just watchn Ellen and Lindsay Lohan looks like a skeleton with hair! she needs to EAT!!
  4. Kristin Peters
    Kristin6708 Lindsay Lohan looks grossly skinny. Someone get her a burger.
  5. Tony Ysquierdo
    convictedpimp Lindsay Lohan has an eating disorder! Eat a sandwich!


Despite talk of Lohan's weight some Twitterers still show their support.

  1. Marc Kesten
    marckesten @TheEllenShow My wife and I love Lindsay Lohan, and she is getting treated very unfairly. She is a very talented and genuine person...
  2. David Webber
    BlackWidow2525 I'm here. Love Lindsay lohan glad she is on ellen today
  3. marta solodun
    martasolo I think I like #Lindsay Lohan now... She's got that certain "je ne sais quoi"
  4. vanessa Souza
    vanessa_souza Hello, my name is Vanessa Souza, I am student of Architecture... I love it.
    I am super fan of the LIndsay Lohan.
--

Reporting by Cicely Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment