May 6, 2009

Lil' Kim Voted Off "DWTS"

After receiving a decent 52 on the "Dancing with the Stars" leaderboard, Lil' Kim was voted off the show and Ty Murray took the fourth spot in next week's semifinals, according to E!.

"I think this is one of the greatest experiences I've ever experienced in my life," the rapper said to the audience during her goodbyes.

Twitter users were surprised by the results:

  1. Kathleen Conner
    CaliforniaHoney Am I the only one who is floored that Lil Kim got voted off over Ty????!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Michie Madison
    michiemadison I liked lil' kim dancing...
  3. Jade~Frank
    aTexasAttitude Lil Kim shouldn't have been sent home, she's a beautiful talented natural dancer, on SWTS
  4. Nancy Caffery
    bellanancy1 However, I believe that the cowboy is more popular, Lil Kim was a better dancer. I want Melissa to win also, it will come down to her & Gil
  5. Jaclyn Borrelli
    Jaclyn430 That really stinks that lil'Kim got kicked off...I thought for sure it would be Ty!
  6. Jane Miller
    CaspersDiva Dancing With The Stars is so fixed. I will never watch that show again. Lil Kim was voted off. probably by Jeb Bush!!
  7. Darlene Alugbue
    envydarlena I am so mad that lil kim got elminated....ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment