April 20, 2009

Kelly Clarkson releases new video

Kelly Clarkson's video for her latest single, "I Do Not Hook Up" has hit the web.

While MTV didn't give it the greatest review, Twitterers were very enthusiastic:

  1. Ryan LeBlanc
    Axed84 LOVING Kelly Clarkson's new video for her latest single, "I Do Not Hook Up"...that fall off of the bar counter looks like it might've hurt!!
  2. iLUVmydecember(ex)
    clarksonfan GOOO VOTE FOR I DO NOT HOOK UP ON VH1 TOP 20
  3. paulina.
    untilyouremine_ Ahaha. Wow I never knew Kelly Clarkson had a video for I do not hook up.
  4. Andrea
    andie1204 is LOLing so much at Kelly Clarkson's new video!!!
  5. Laysha Duran
    ayumitakashi Loving the Kelly Clarkson "I don't Hook up" video. All her songs are cool. Hope she makes videos of most of them on there.
  6. Natsumi Tasico
    japaneseNCMT watchin Kelly Clarkson sing My Life Would Suck Without You http://tinyurl.com/cu9k2r it's awesome 4 3/4 out of 5...cool

No comments:

Post a Comment