May 1, 2009

Lilith Fair Returning

The all-female music tour Lilith Fair will resume in Europe next year, Billboard reports.

The tour, last held in 1999, was known for being spearheaded by Sarah McLachlan but it hasn't been announced if she will return.

Still, many Twitterers were ecstatic at the news:

  1. Kathleen Louise
    Bptbtrfly @EastDallasAlice how cool! have fun!! I know its different music but 4 girl power was siked to hear in 2010 that lilith fair is coming back!
  2. Erin P. Capuano
    fumblersm Ok I just found out that Lilith Fair is coming back 2010!! I think I just wet myself :))))))
  3. Lindsey Nebeker
    AutismIsARose @flixchick I'm very excited to hear about the return of Lilith Fair in 2010! I was lucky to be on front row during the 1st show in '97!
  4. Angela Morales
    LovelyLatina09 Just found out there will be a Lilith Fair in 2010 and I am strangely excited
  5. Lil Henriques
    lilhenriques Lilith Fair! 2010. Ahhhh makes me miss the 90s..http://tinyurl.com/c2zg6h
  6. Laura
    peacechicken Lilith Fair returns! I was JUST thinking today about how it should come back & then it happened, HELL YEAH!!! http://tinyurl.com/dh9t9e
  7. Alicia M
    eskimowoman @CharlieWaters Lilith Fair?!! OMFG!! I've lived this moment a thousand times in my head. Good news.
  8. Sebastian Wieloch
    BastianWieloch just read that Lilith Fair will be continued in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a dream come true!
  9. Kristina Cox
    tinosaur Lilith Fair now too?? So going to that!!!!!!!!!!! I rull rull hope Fiona Apple makes a comeback.
  10. steph326
    steph326 <3 's time-travel power of music.The New Kids return made me feel like I was 11 again and now I hear Sarah M is bringing Lilith Fair back!

No comments:

Post a Comment