April 29, 2009

"Jon & Kate Plus Eight" Father Responds To Allegations

Jon Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" has responded to cheating allegations sparked by a photo of him with another woman published by US Magazine.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Gosselin said, "Like most people, I have male and female friends and I'm not going to end my friendships just because I'm on TV. However, being out...late at night showed poor judgment on my part. What makes me sick is that my careless behavior has put my family in this uncomfortable position. My family is the most important thing in my life and it kills me that these allegations have hurt them."

The pressure of being a household name seems be getting to the family. They moved to a rural area in Pennsylvania to get away from prying eyes but still "find upwards of 200 cars parked on the country road outside of their home on any given day," according to EW.

Twitter users shared mixed feelings but most remain convinced the marriage is wrecked:

  1. Michele Meloy
    micheledame oh and I think all of the jon and kate rumors are so tragic.
  2. Kristen Sutherland
    ktensuth im committing right now to never do reality tv.i think. if jon and kate have trouble theres no hope for us all!!
  3. Janine A
    Babe777 @OctoMom doubt jon's cheating on kate, as stressful as their lives are, they look strong, too strong for media to ruin
  4. Stephanie
    stephyc @ChrisLejarzar John from John & Kate Plus 8 is a dick. Although Kate is no angel either haha
  5. Lynn Phan
    lynniephan looks like Jon and Kate plus 8 will just be kate +8, given jon's recent late night partying with someone he calls "babe"
  6. rillawafers
    rillawafers if i was the guy from Jon & Kate Plus 8, I would've been caught with another babysitter long ago (Kate is unbearable)
  7. Chris Lejarzar
    ChrisLejarzar @stephyc apparent cheating aside, I'd much rather hang out with Jon...Kate is just an uberbitch. granted, she has her reasons, but still lol
  8. Christina Moctezuma
    Christina135 shitty... RT @riweasel Jon of Jon & Kate rumered to have cheated...when the f**k would he have the time...she has him on a short leash!!
  9. Russ from KKCK
    russ4life Kate + 8 - Jon? I honestly don't know how he's stayed with her this long. She strikes me as a 100 % bee-yotch. http://tinyurl.com/c6uvwc

Just last month, Gosselin was again defending himself--this time in PEOPLE Magazine, saying "I did not cheat on Kate."

No comments:

Post a Comment